Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 104 Trans-Canada Highway, Gander, NL A1B 1P8 |
|Phone number||+1 709-256-7777|
Opening hours Open now. Today: Open 24 Hours
|Sunday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Monday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Tuesday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Wednesday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Thursday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Friday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Saturday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
Reviews about Tim Hortons
- 5 / 5By Christopher LeeUsually not a Tim Horton fan, but it's good to have something familiar when you are making long road trips. :-)May 09, 2017
- 5 / 5By Joe BakerGreat stop for gas and coffee.February 13, 2017
- 4 / 5By Sam NewmanDrive thru is generally pretty quick! As with most Tim's, training is an ongoing endeavor and sometimes slows the process!January 11, 2017
- 5 / 5By Greg TaylorVery fast accurate service. Always fresh coffee and baked goods.October 12, 2016
- 4 / 5By Ryan ReidI visit this location often. Wait time are generally short, except for early morning and lunch time. The staff are generally friendly, and I've rarely if at all had an incorrect order.
There isn't much seating room inside, but plenty of parking, and the drive through is generally quick. The parking lot entrance/exit can be a bit of a mess with traffic as it shares a parking lot with a fuel station.October 06, 2016
Menu of Restaurant, Cafe and Bakery Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons is a inexpensive restaurant, cafe and bakery based in Gander, Newfoundland and Labrador. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.